Location: Ellijay, GA
Assembles wire harnesses and conduit for control boxes for heating and air units. Assembles wiring for control panels for elevators and large HVAC units. Hand tools including battery operated screw drivers are used for some assembly positions.
Duties and Requirements of the Job
• Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
• Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Keep records of production quantities and time
• Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
• Good understanding of quality control principles and check output to ensure highest quality.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Able to distinguish the difference in small objects
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
• Previous Assembly experience preferred
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
• Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand (or sit) for 8 hours – as applicable
• Follow all safety requirements according to OSHA and company policy